GOVT.OF NCT OF DELHI
SANJAY GANDHI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL MANGOLPURI:DELHI
Walk-in interview for The Post of Junior Residents Adhoc Basis
Applications are Invited In the prescribed format from eligible candidate to fill up the Vacant Post of Junior Resident Doctors on Adhoc Basis in Sanjay Gandhi Memorial hospital. The tentative vacant posts/likely to he vacant post In the hospital given below in the Table. The no. of post advertised are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice :·
|s. No.||Department.||Vacancies||Date of Interview||Remarks|
|Initial for 89 days|
|18||18||25% sanction strength of /Rs will be taken for COVID-19 emergent situation, subject to approval after 31.12.2021|
Posts are reserved as per reservation roster. In case of non availability of suitable candidates of reserve category, reserve category seat(s) will be filled by candidates of Unreserved Category / other category on Adhoc basis. Out of total posts, 4% posts are reserved for Person with Disabilities as per rules.
- The instructions and eligibility to apply for the post of JR will be as per govt. orders issued on the subject matter from time to time and as under :·
MBBS degree from a recognized University and should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC) or applied for registration in DMC on or before last date of submission of application form.
Candidates must have completed compulsory rotatory internship on or after 01.09.2019.
- Pay Scale:
As per 7th CPC Pay Matrix level- 10 (Pay Rs. 56100/·plus allowance) as admissible under the rules.
Not more than 30 years for General category candidates and relaxable as per applicable norms for reserved categories on the date of interview. OBC candidates are required to submit their updated caste certificate issued on or after 01.04.2021 by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi on prescribed format on the date of the interview.
The candidate must not have completed one-year Junior Residency in any recognized institution/hospital including regular & Adhoc basis. Such candidate will be considered under fresh category.
* upto 31.12.2021 for the JRs appointed against extra 25% of sanction strength.The maximum tenure of Junior Residents (MBBS) is for a period of one year only including any service rendered as Junior Resident earlier on Adhoc/Regular basis in any recognized institution. The appointment will be initially for 89 days that can be extended further up to a maximum period of 01-year subject to satisfactory performance, work and conduct report from concerned HOD and written request from the doctor concerned.
Further, in case of non-availability of candidates, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of the relaxation of provision as per circular of Deptt. of H&FW, GNCT of Delhi issued vide no F.121/ 26/ 2010/H&FW/ 1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 with the following relaxation : ·
Upper age limit for eligibility for JR will be 40
- ii. In case of non-availability of fresh candidates, the candidates who have already completed 01-year period of residency as junior Resident may also appear in the interview under relaxed criteria as per g order.
iii. Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for other (under relax criteria i.e. those who have already completed 01-year junior Residency) would be prepared.
- Firstly, the selection list and waiting list containing the name of fresh candidates would be used to fill the vacancy of J If the fresh list is exhausted and vacancy exists, then after that only; the second list (under relaxed criteria) would be used.
- Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Residents.
- All appointments for Resident-ship from selection list will be for one year only. It would not be renewable after one
Other conditions/requirements: –
- The candidates who are already in service should submit an NOC from his/her employer.
- Jn case of non-availability of SC/ST/OBC candidates, the post shall be filled on Adhoc basis from UR categories.
- The services of Junior Resident shall be governed by residency schemes of of India.
- Candidates are required to bring all original certificates and testimonials along with two passport size photographs on the date of interview.
- Registration will be done up to 00 noon. .
- If large number of candidates report for interview than on 1st day, 150 candidates will be screened and remaining will be called on next days at the rate of 150 candidates per day till we finish all candidates, however all candidates will be issued a pre-registration slip on 1st day only.
- No candidate will be entertained if candidate is reporting for pre-registration after first day. (i.e. after 09.202112.00 noon).
- The candidates may be advised that they ensure regarding their eligibility before applying for the post The claim or candidature of in-eligible candidates will be rejected out
- The posts will be filled up in phases as per availability of vacancies. The number of vacancies as shown above is subject to change without any
- Appointment shall be subject to medical fitness & verification of 11. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- 1 Hostel Accommodation is subjected to availability.
- Itis Covid-19 Selected candidates will have to join within 07 days of declaration of result and no extension for joining will be granted.
- After declaration of result, candidates have to submit their acceptance of offer to join within 48 hours through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competent Authority reserves the right to any amendment, cancellation and changes of advertisement
- Bring duly filled application form with photograph & checklist (Formats enclosed).