CHACHA NEHRU BAL CHIKITSALAYA
(An Autonomous Institute under Govt. of NCT of Delhi) Geeta Colony : Delhi – 110031
A Walk-in- Interview for appointment to the following post will be held as per details given below, in the Conference Hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya , Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031.
|S.No||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Date & Time of interview||Regular/Adhoc|
|1||Junior Resident||08||02.09.2021 at 10.00 AM||Adhoc|
The details of eligibility conditions are given below:-
Qualification: M.B.B.S from recognized university. The candidates must have completed internship.
Emoluments Level 10, Cell 1 (Basic 56,100/-) and usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
All the posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any
- The candidate having registration with the respective State Council can appear for interview but in case of selection they have to submit the DMC registration within one month of
- Upper age limit for Junior Resident for eligibility will be 40 years in accordance of circular F.No.121/26/2010/H&FW 1996 -2045 dated 10- 06-2011 issued by H &FW department GNCTD may be considered. Relaxation in Upper Age limit to SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
- Junior Residents who have completed one year of junior residency may be allowed to again appear in interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no, fresh Junior Residents are There would be no extension for any Junior Resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions.
- Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allow to join as Junior Residents, if fresh, graduate are not
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the
- The selected candidates will have to follow hospital vide
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents including Aadhar Card along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates alongwith Marksheet and one passport size
- The candidates should report at 9:00 AM & not later than 10:00 AM.
- Junior Residents will initially be appointed on adhoc basis for a period of 44 days