GOVT. OF N.C.T OF DELHI
OFFICE OF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
LOK NAYAK HOSPITAL
NOTICE FOR APPOINTMENT OF PHARMACIST ON ADHOC BASIS
Applications are invited in the prescribed formal from Indian eligible candidates to fill up the vacant post of Pharmacist (Tenure of 89 days only) on ad-hoc basis for 500 Bed COVID ICU facility at Ramleela Maidan, New Delhi.an Annexie of Lok Nayak Hospital.
|No. Of Vacancies||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|1.||Pharmacist||15||Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Pharm) from a recognized Univers ity or equivalent:|
The eligible interested candidates may send their Bio-data with their self attested documents with their contact number on the email id email@example.com. No physical presence will be entertained. For any queries candidate may mail his/ her query on the above mentioned mail id. Eligible candidate will be informed by phone and email
The present selections is being done as an extra-ordinary step due to COVI0-19 pandemic situation and extreme shortage of manpower in the hospital and as per the power delegated to Medical Director, LNH (being appointing authority) under DDMA Act-2005 vide order no. PA/SS-11/HFW/2020/COVID -19/CD.11260450 1//Prsecyfw/3693-3740 dated 29.04.2021.
- EMOLUMENTS: As per the rate prescribed by the H&FW Department per day per shift
- TENURE: The tenure of Pharmacist will be for a period of 89 days.
- The selected Candidates will be required to join immediately.
- Selected candidates who accept the offer of appointment and join the Hospital will not be given NOC for any purpose what so ever;
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format along with self attested photocopies of the requisite documents .
- No separate information or call letter will be issued for the same.
- In case of any inadvertent error detected at a later stage, the same will be rectified as per rules.
- Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment or cancellation of the advertisement
- Competent Authority reserves the right to decide in case of any dispute with regard to selection process.
- Candidate shall not claim for permanent post/regularization against the post and age relaxation for direct recruitment in lieu of this temporary assignment as it is purely on a temporary engagement for the above said
- Candidate shall work for the prescribed hours and days as decided by competent authority and also follow the subsequent directions if any.
- Candidates also aware that consequent up his/her temporary Candidates shall not refuse to serve COVID 19 patients.