OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT DR. N.C. JOSHI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
KAROL BAGH, NEW DELHI-110005
A walk-in-Interview for appointment of 01 posts of Junior Resident is to be held on 30/06/2021 at · 11.00AM on ADHOC basis against the vacant post of Junior Resident as per details given below:-
The numbers of post indicated above is provisional and subject to change without any notice.
RESERVATION OBC: 01
While every care has been taken in reporting the category wise vacancies position chart, office reserves the right to rectify errors and omission, if any detected at any stage.
- For JR: MBBS from recognized university/Institute
- INTERNSHIP: Must have completed internship after 01/01/2020,
Must be registered with Delhi Medical Council
For JR Rs. 56,100/- plus usual allowance as admissible under the rules.
- AGE LIMIT:
Age below 30 year as on 30/6/202 1 Relax able for SC/ST by 05 years and for OBC by 03 years (OBC candidates are required to subm it their caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi).(*) Further in case of non-availability of candidate, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above.
- PG Doctors who are interested to serve as JR will be allowed to join as Junior Resident if fresh graduates are not available, upper age limit in such case will be 40 years of –
- Candidates must have not completed one year Residency from any Govt Hospital (*)
(*) Second list: Jr. Residents who have completed one year of Jr. Residency shall also be allowed to appear in the interview and will be offered residency only if fresh Jr. Residents are not available. There would be no extension for any Jr. Resident beyond one year of appointment.
Appointment will be initially for a period of 89 days extendable on the basis of satisfactory. Work and conduct report from the concerned in charge and written request from the Doctor concerned.
CONDITION FOR RCRUITMENT:
A All the eligible candidates should report in the office of the undersigned at 9.30 AM (-lime for enrollment from 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM only) on the day of interview.
- For candidate applying for OBC category the certificate must be issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Persons with disabilities shall be given relaxation as per rule.
C The number of vacancies may vary.
- No TADA will be given for appearing in the
- Candidate may submit their Bio Data with attested photocopy of certificates and original documents, should be shown at the time of They shall also up load their resume with necessary ‘ documents on hospital web site email@example.com by 28/6/2021, Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before appearing the interview.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per service conditions prescribed from time-to-time by the of NCT of Delhi.
- Candidate who is already in Service Should submit No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of interview.
- Jurisdiction of Dispute in case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Del
- The decision of the Selection Board regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Details and Application format can be downloaded from the website: health.deihigovt.nic.in under vacancy and result.
- 07 days salary will be retained as security money and will be released on completion of Tenure.
- In case of non-availability of reserved candidate post will be filled up by UR candidate in the interest of patient
Applications are invited to fill up the posts of Senior Resident on Regular basis for which interview will be held on 28/06/2021 in the Department of Radiology, Orthopedics, Surgery. and Medicine/Emergency Medicine. The number of posts indicated is provisional and subject to change without any notice. The details of vacancies are as under:-
|1||Medicine/ Emergency Medicine||1||1||–||–||Physically Handicap (ortho)||2|