UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
(University of Delhi) DILSHAD GARDEN, DELHI-110 095
|Advt. No. MC/CCS/T/2021-IV Date: 04.09.2021
Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident, in various Departments of the College for a period of 3-year tenure. The last date for receipt of application is 25.09.2021 or two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later. For details, please visit the website of the University of Delhi, www.du.ac.in and click “Jobs and Opportunities” under the Head “Work with DU” and on the website of the College www.ucms.ac.in under “Career”.
Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the website of the University of Delhi and the College as detailed above.
The details regarding qualifications, general instruction and list of documents to be attached with the printed copy of the application form are available on the University and the College as detailed above along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details carefully before filling up the Application Form.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
(University of Delhi) DILSHAD GARDEN, DELHI-110 095
Details regarding Senior Demonstrators/Senior Residents positions advertised vide Advt No. No. MC/CCS/T/2021-IV dated :04.09.2021
Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from the eligible candidates for the appointment to the post of Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident in the following Departments of the College for a period of 3-years tenure. The last date for receipt of application is 25.09.21 or two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later: –
|Name of the Department||Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident||Total|
|5.||Dermatology & Venereology||01||–||–||01||–||02|
|12.||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||–||–||01||01||01||03|
|15.||Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||–||–||–||–||01||01|
|21.||Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine||01||–||–||–||–||01|
Note: UR- Unreserved, SC- Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Classes and EWS- Economically Weaker Section.
Qualifications, pay scales, age for the post of Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident
The details with regard to Qualifications, Pay Scales, Age criteria, etc. are as under: –
- The minimum qualification for selection of Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident in any specialty having Postgraduate Degree or a Diploma in the concerned If such candidate is not available in any particular specialty, others without postgraduate qualification may be considered for selection.
- For departments of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology and Microbiology: Persons with (Medical) in the concerned subject may also apply.
- For the Department of Endocrinology: MD/DNB in General Medicine/Internal Medicine/Medicine after basic Medical qualification is essential
- For the Department of Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry: candidate possessing MDS Degree in any specialty of Dentistry may
- Pay Scale :
- For candidates possessing PG Degree/Diploma Medical Qualification: Revised Pay Matrix Level 11 (Rs.67700-208700/-) under CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 at entry Allowances as admissible will be paid.
- For candidates possessing MBBS Qualification only: Revised Pay Matrix Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500/-) under CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 at entry Allowances as admissible will be paid.
- For candidates possessing Non-Medical Qualification: Revised Pay Matrix Level 7 (Rs.44900-142400/-) under CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 at entry Allowances as admissible will be paid.
- The age limit for appointment of Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident shall be 40 years in case of Post-graduate and Post-doctoral degree The age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD & Government Servants as per Government of India norms applicable from time to time.
- The age limit, qualification and experience for all the posts shall be determined as on the closing date of the submission of online Applicants should possess the prescribed age, qualification and experience as on the closing date of application.
- The tenure of Senior Residency shall be 3-years. The application of a person who is already working as Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident in a Central Institution/Hospital may be considered for appointment as Senior Demonstrator/Senior Resident only if his application is received through proper In such cases the pay drawn in the previous post shall not be protected. The total period, however, should not exceed the maximum period of Senior Residency of 3-years.
General Guidelines for Applicants:
- The applicant is required to attach copies of the applicable certificates in support of his/her online application and also bring all original certificates and supporting documents (self- attested) which are listed in Annexure-I, at the time of
- Applicants are advised to fill their complete, correct and active e-mail address in their application form as all the correspondences including interview letters will be sent by the College through e-mail
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of The number of vacancies indicated as above are provisional and subject to change without notice.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the applicants are advised to apply The College will not be responsible for any network related issue while submitting the online application. However, in case of any persistent technical issue, the applicants can mail their problem at the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD categories must upload the necessary documents justifying the claim of respective reservation as per of India lists/rules/norms.
Applicants applying for the post(s) reserved for OBC must upload certificate of OBC (non- creamy layer) in the prescribed form issued by Competent Authority. The certificate should be of the current financial year, in accordance with instructions issued by the Union Government in this respect from time to time. Applicants should ascertain that they belong to the reserved categories (caste) enlisted in the Central List for the Other Backward Classes.
In case the applicant wants to claim benefits under the PwBD category, the applicant’s relevant disability should not be less than 40 per cent. Proof to this effect in the form of a valid Disability Certificate must be uploaded with the application.
If the relevant certificates for respective reserved categories are not uploaded with the application, the application may be rejected and no appeal against its rejection will be entertained.
Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the of India, the College shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents attached with the printout of the application brought by the candidate at the time of the interview. In case the information/documents are found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility shall lie solely with the applicant and the applicant shall be liable for action as per law.
- Age limit: 40 years in case of Post-graduate and Post-doctoral degree The age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD & Government Servants as per Government of India norms applicable from time to time.
- No application shall be entertained through e-mail/fax.
- Applications which do not meet the eligibility criteria given in this advertisement and / or are incomplete in any respect shall be summarily Before applying online, applicants are advised to go through detailed notice available on the website of the College.
- The applicants are required to submit Matriculation/10thStandard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age
- Applicants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Boards/Autonomous Bodies) are required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer, at the time of Interview
- The candidates at the time of interview should report along with the following documents at the time of interview: –
- Copy of printout of submitted application form duly signed by the candidate along with one passport size photography fixed on it
- All the certificates/ testimonials in original as per Annexure-I
- Valid Photo ID (AADHAR/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport).
- A set of self-attested photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respects to the qualification, experience and category as applicable, indicated in the application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of Interview
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the Interview
- The age limit, qualification and experience for all the posts shall be determined as on the closing date of the submission of Applicants should possess the prescribed age, qualification and experience as on the closing date of application.
- The College reserves the right to amend the number of posts or not to fill any of the posts mentioned in the advertisement at its discretion without assigning any reason
- The decision of the College in all matters shall be No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained in connection with the process of selection/interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification
- The College will verify the antecedents of the applicant at the time of appointment or anytime during the tenure of the In case it is found that the documents/information submitted by the candidate are false or the candidate has suppressed relevant information, the services of the candidate shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the College.
- In case of the any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of offer letter, the College reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicants
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the College shall be Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- The last date for submission of the form shall be as specified in the Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the website of the University of Delhi and the College as detailed above.
- Any dispute regarding the recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of Delhi
- The entire onus of the content/authenticity of the information being uploaded in the form of application and its attachments shall exclusively rest with the applicant in terms of eligibility for recruitment and for subsequent selection through due Process
- The College shall, in no way, be responsible for any error/omission/commission/suppression of relevant information by the applicant knowingly/unknowingly/overtly/covertly while filling up the application form and uploading the documents required
- In case the applicant gets screened/selected/appointed on the basis of the credentials furnished by him/her which are, on scrutiny, found to be incorrect/inadmissible/forged/ fabricated/falsified, his/her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment/at any time during the tenure of the service and appropriate legal action under applicable law shall be initiated against the
- The College reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the In case of any dispute arising out of such a situation, the decision of the College shall be final and binding on the applicant
List of all mandatory original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies are required to bring at the time of interview: –
Proof of Date of Birth (Class 10thCertificate)
- PG Attempt
- PG Degree/Diploma/DNB/Provisional Pass Certificate from University/3-years’ Experience Certificate in concerned subject (for candidates with only MBBS degree).
- Medical Council of India/Delhi Medical Council/Dental Council Registration Certificate for PG/Acknowledgement of
- Proof of publication/presenting paper in conference/Case Report (if any).
- Caste Certificate, if
- OBC Certificate, if
- EWS Certificate, if
- PwBD Certificate, if
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if applicable
- Any other certificate of academic/research distinction